Searching for Safe, Competent Microfilm Storage?
Did you know that microfilm that is adequately maintained can have a longer life span than optical media? It’s true! It can also outlast disk drives, magnetic media, and hard copy paper. That’s why it is so important that your microfilm is guardedly stored.
Improperly store microfilm can be disastrously affected by:
- Fluctuations in temperature and humidity
- Air pollution
- Improper handling procedures
- Alternative dire scenarios can desecrate certain films such as silver, diazo, polyester and acetate-element films
- Note: Should the film have already endured damage prior to improper storage, the aforementioned issues would exacerbate the process
How Does The Data Vault Protect My Microfilm?
- The climate-controlled facilities at The Data Vault are monitored specifically to protect your precious microfilm.
- The optimal air quality is maintained for consistent temperature and humidity; no matter what the exterior weather or seasons might bring.
- The Data Vault Microfilm vault is sheltered from man-made or natural disasters, such as tornado, hurricane, flood, fire, or earthquake.
- Our team is distinctively trained in all aspects of proper microfilm management including handling, digitization and inspection.
The Data Vault invokes the highest standards to ensure that your company’s microfilm is safe, secure and protected.