Inside TDV - The Data Vault Blog
7 Questions You Need to Ask About Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
There are a number of reasons why your business may be looking for a Cloud Backup provider. The Data Vault can help you find a viable solution that may one day save your business and its assets in case of an emergency or any unforeseen circumstance.
The Data Vault Cloud is a backup and disaster recovery solution that provides a single, integrated approach to data protection. It’s complete range of tools and capabilities ensure the secure protection of more data while using less network. Backed by the longstanding reputation of The Data Vault, you never have to worry about the security or integrity of your information.
Below are 7 questions that every company should be asking themselves regarding disaster recovery:
- Who is assigned to monitor the backup process? Who verifies that oversight?
- Have all compliance requirements been addressed in your backup plan?
- How long can you go without computer services until your business is in trouble?
- Has application recovery been prioritized?
- Is there critical information residing on workstations?
- Is your backup data encrypted? How is the key managed?
- Is regular recovery testing performed?
At the very least, consider protecting and backing up three different copies of data: on premise, off premise, and in the cloud. The Data Vault is responsible for monitoring, securing, encrypting and delivering your data when you need it; minimizing employee time spent managing the processes.
If you and your company need assistance answering thoughtful questions concerning backup or coming up with a plan of action, please call us today 502-244-1151. The Data Vault will lead you and your company to a Disaster Recovery Plan that is compliant, secure, reliable and affordable. We will take the time to understand your data protection needs and find the right solution for you and your business.