Interested in joining The Data Vault team?
Here at The Data Vault, employees are one of our most important investments. In this industry, the services and day to day interactions that we provide our clients with are only as good as our team members, leading us to constantly look for the best possible candidates to fill our staffing needs. Our positions offer access to competitive wages, health insurance coverage, 401k retirement, and vacation time after the first year of employment. We are seeking to add energetic and hardworking people for the following positions at our Middletown facility:
HR Generalist Assistant
Job Type: Part Time
Education Level: Associates Degree or Higher
Career Level: Associate
This HR position involves assisting in the maintenance of current personnel files on employees, helping to monitor new personnel and helping update and maintain benefit information. Helping to create, monitor, and maintain the review and hiring process and reporting to the management team regularly. This position works with the Financial/HR Manager in making certain the Company follows all current laws and regulations.
- Recruitment of New Hires
- Work with various agencies, job boards and associations to improve all areas of human resources.
- Provide orientation and work with Team Leaders to create training and review schedules.
- Maintain Employee Manual and associated HR manuals.
- Assist with open enrollment and benefit administration.
- Maintain employee files as needed including filing.
- Create training and manage rewards programs.
- Employee newsletter and communication of events.
- Special Projects as they arise.
- Work Closely with other departments to accomplish HR goals
- Create and maintain reports for management team.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or related field
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work periods
- Strong command of Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office products
- Flexibility to work with wide variety of employees
- Open minded approach to technology and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Previous HR experience a must.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle relationships with vendors professionally.
- Some training experience preferred.
- Must have a positive friendly attitude
If you are interested in this position please click here to email us a cover letter and your resume.
Record Center/Transportation Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Salary: $12.00 – $16.00/hour based on experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing customer requests in house for outgoing delivery, securely transporting media and hard copy to and from customer sites, processing incoming records through staging & on the shelf storage, and scanning labels or other work orders.
- Process customer requests by picking items from a printed list and preparing them for outgoing delivery.
- Load trucks with records while matching items up to work orders.
- Processing incoming records through staging and on the shelf for storage.
- Go onsite to customer locations to pick up or deliver boxes while checking items against a transmittal list and maintaining neat and accurate paperwork on all transactions.
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing records are clearly labeled and identifiable from 5 feet.
- Assisting customers in creating transmittal list when necessary.
- Pick and label boxes for destruction following the standard Data Vault Procedures using a printed list.
- Unload and distribute records and paperwork to proper areas.
- Keep driver’s log of all stops with time and detail data.
- Able to use hand held scanner for pickup and delivery including daily reconciliation of route.
- Keep vehicles clean and report any areas that need attention including need for oil changes or other vehicle handling issues.
- Knowledge of daily routes with acceptable benchmarks met.
- Pick up or deliver Rush Orders in a timely fashion and/or complete runs for Records Center upon request.
- Assist RC/ Transportation Team Leader and RC Coordinator on tasks as needed.
- Assist in the vault or other areas on weekends and holidays when needed.
- Willingness and ability to assist in other areas of Operations upon request.
- Must understand confidentiality and security requirements of items handled.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs repeatedly
- Bending and high mobility required
- Professional appearance and image
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Clean driving record
- Technical ability a plus
- Previous local driving experience a plus
- Attention to detail a must
If you are interested in this position please attach your resume and click here to email us.