Career & Employment Opportunities
Interested in joining The Data Vault team?
Here at The Data Vault, employees are one of our most important investments. In this industry, the services and day to day interactions that we provide our clients with are only as good as our team members, leading us to constantly look for the best possible candidates to fill our staffing needs. Our positions offer access to competitive wages, health insurance coverage, 401k retirement, and vacation time after the first year of employment. We are seeking to add energetic and hardworking people for the following positions at our Middletown facility:
Record Center/Transportation Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Salary: $12.00 – $16.00/hour based on experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing customer requests in house for outgoing delivery, securely transporting media and hard copy to and from customer sites, processing incoming records through staging & on the shelf storage, and scanning labels or other work orders.
- Process customer requests by picking items from a printed list and preparing them for outgoing delivery.
- Load trucks with records while matching items up to work orders.
- Processing incoming records through staging and on the shelf for storage.
- Go onsite to customer locations to pick up or deliver boxes while checking items against a transmittal list and maintaining neat and accurate paperwork on all transactions.
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing records are clearly labeled and identifiable from 5 feet.
- Assisting customers in creating transmittal list when necessary.
- Pick and label boxes for destruction following the standard Data Vault Procedures using a printed list.
- Unload and distribute records and paperwork to proper areas.
- Keep driver’s log of all stops with time and detail data.
- Able to use hand held scanner for pickup and delivery including daily reconciliation of route.
- Keep vehicles clean and report any areas that need attention including need for oil changes or other vehicle handling issues.
- Knowledge of daily routes with acceptable benchmarks met.
- Pick up or deliver Rush Orders in a timely fashion and/or complete runs for Records Center upon request.
- Assist RC/ Transportation Team Leader and RC Coordinator on tasks as needed.
- Assist in the vault or other areas on weekends and holidays when needed.
- Willingness and ability to assist in other areas of Operations upon request.
- Must understand confidentiality and security requirements of items handled.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs repeatedly
- Bending and high mobility required
- Professional appearance and image
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Clean driving record
- Technical ability a plus
- Previous local driving experience a plus
- Attention to detail a must
If you are interested in this position please attach your resume and click here to email us.
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Career Level: Associate
This position is responsible for maintaining the finances of the Company in a fiscally competent manner that is consistent with the philosophy and ethics of The Data Vault.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- End of month reconciliation, invoicing and reporting
- Budget maintenance and reporting
- Management of department to ensure application of professional accounting standards
- Establishment and maintenance of high-quality and professional banking relationships
- Timely production of financial status reports, including monthly statements, cash flow reporting, accounts receivable and payable
- Work with CPA firm to ensure proper and timely handling of tax and other filing requirements
- Maintain daily duties in the department during busy times or time off
Required Education & Experience:
- College accounting degree or equivalent business experience
- Knowledge of Peachtree Software, current version
- Ability to sit at desk for long periods of time
- Ability to type for long periods of time
- Maintain a professional appearance and image
If you are interested in this position please click here to email us a cover letter and your resume.