Challenged By Records Management?
“As an organization that doesn’t have much space for storing boxes of records, we appreciate the peace of mind that comes with knowing The Data Vault is only a phone call or quick drive away. At our previous vendor the employees were largely unwilling to help us with special requests, but ever since we made the switch there’s never been any trouble getting a quick response.”
– Barbara Orr, Seven Counties Services
The Changing Landscape
Providing quality medical services to your patients is your main priority. Ensuring that your practice has the right tools to provide outstanding care is our mission. Monitoring complex regulations, storing your patient healthcare information appropriately, and making the necessary transition from paper to electronic medical records can be daunting tasks, but they’re more important now than ever.
Download our free case study today to find out how The Data Vault can help you:
- Find cost effective ways to store large amounts of patient information
- Maintain a quick and easy process for retrieving needed medical records
- Provide adequate measures for storing data that meets HIPAA requirements
- Make a smooth transition to electronic medical records systems
- Eliminate the use of valuable facility space on-site for bulk medical records
- Cut down on time spent searching for missing files
- Improve staff members workplace efficiency