Scheduled Shredding Services
Scheduled Shredding: The Simple Approach to Document Destruction
Failure to comply with legislation like the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA and HITECH could cost your business from $100,000 to $1 million—or even more when all is said and done. But The Data Vault’s can help you avoid heavy fines and legal settlements with our scheduled paper shredding services. We make it easy and cost-effective to securely dispose of your sensitive and confidential business information.
Scheduled Shredding Helps You Protect Your Company
With our scheduled shredding and destruction services in the Louisville area, The Data Vault can help you comply with privacy protection laws and regulations avoid costly penalties, and protect your company’s reputation. With data theft on the rise, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your media destruction and document shredding is done properly. Making use of our scheduled shredding services can help you immediately secure your sensitive information.
Security at Every Step of the Shredding Process
With The Data Vault’s scheduled destruction services, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your hard drives, media, and documents are being destroyed and recycled in accordance with industry best practices. Our process ensures complete security and compliance through four key steps:
1. Destruction Bin Delivery: We deliver locked destruction bins or consoles to your business for you to fill with your documents. These tamper-resistant containers are bar-coded, scanned and tracked through every stage of destruction.
2. Scheduled Service: Our drivers arrive at your location according to the schedule you set up with us. Your empty bins replace your full bins, which are placed on our truck with the lids still locked. They remain locked until they reach our secure facility. For media and hard drive destruction, we bring our mobile shredding truck, “The Data Shark,” and destroy all of your digital media on-site at your facility.
3. Disposal: For paper documents, once they reach our facility, your destruction bins are emptied into our secure trucks and transported by our employees to our NAID AAA Certified partner’s paper shredding plant. Our employees supervise the destruction of all documents. Your shredded material is then mixed with material from other businesses, baled, and recycled into new paper products.
4. Certificate of Destruction: If you would like proof of destruction for your hard drives, media or documents, we’ll provide you with a Certificate of Destruction after each scheduled shredding service.
Scheduled Shredding Services You Can Trust
At The Data Vault, we take every precaution to ensure your sensitive media and documents don’t fall into the wrong hands. To protect your information, we:
- Only hire drivers who pass strict background checks and undergo regular drug screening
- Destroy hard drives and other digital media on-site with our mobile shredding truck
- Use only the most advanced, locking destruction bins and consoles with to keep your documents secure until destruction
- Outfit all of our vehicles with GPS tracking systems that we monitor via the web
- Secure our facility with entry access controls, a 24-hour alarm, and a digital camera system
By taking these and other precautions, The Data Vault offers your business the convenience of professional paper shredding while safeguarding your confidential information.
For additional information and pricing, please contact our Customer Service department at 502-244-1151. If you’ve reached us after hours, or would otherwise prefer, you may fill out and submit our Contact Us form. A representative will contact you within one business day.