Inside TDV - The Data Vault Blog
TDV Cloud Data Recovery Partner Cited in Top 100 Study
Asigra, which powers TDV Cloud’s backup and data recovery platform, was ranked No. 26 in TalkinCloud.com’s Top 100 Cloud Services Providers: 2013 Edition.
• Total cloud services revenues (in U.S. dollars, 2012)
• Cloud services revenues dollar growth (2012 vs. 2011)
• Cloud services revenue percentage growth (2012 vs. 2011)
• Cloud services offered (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.)
• Hosted vs. consulting revenues
No. 1 on the list was software-as-a-service provider SalesForce.com, which was cited as one of the fastest growing cloud providers with revenue growth of 35 percent last year. Amazon was second and Microsoft third.
While the report is very much an apples-to-oranges look at cloud providers – and obviously isn’t simply looking at data storage and data recovery – it’s impressive to know that Asigra, which has been providing backup and data recovery services for nearly three decades, is on the rise.